Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
2 salmon fillets
¾ tsp salt
2/3 tbsp. ground cardamom
1 tbsp. liquid stevia
1 ½ tbsp. avocado oil
- Turn on the oven, then set it to 275 degrees F and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce and for this, place oil in a small
bowl, and whisk in cardamom and stevia until combined.
- Take a baking dish, place salmon in it, brush with prepared sauce
on all sides, and let it marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Then season salmon with salt and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until
- When done, flake salmon with two forks and then serve.
Nutrition: 143.3 Calories; 10.7 g Fats; 11.8 g Protein; 0 g Net Carb; 0 g Fiber;