Stir-fry Tuna with Vegetables
Preparation Time: 5 minutes;
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
4 oz. tuna, packed in water
2 oz. broccoli florets
½ of red bell pepper, cored, sliced
½ tsp minced garlic
½ tsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp. avocado oil
2/3 tsp soy sauce
2/3 tsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp. water
- Take a skillet pan, add ½ tbsp. oil and when hot, add bell pepper and cook
for 3 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Then add broccoli floret, drizzle with water and continue cooking for 3
minutes until steamed, covering the pan.
- Uncover the pan, cook for 2 minutes until all the liquid has evaporated,
and then push bell pepper to one side of the pan.
- Add remaining oil to the other side of the pan, add tuna and cook for 3
minutes until seared on all sides.
- Then drizzle with soy sauce and vinegar, toss all the ingredients in the pan
until mixed and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutrition: 99.7 Calories; 5.1 g Fats; 11 g Protein; 1.6 g Net Carb; 1 g Fiber;