Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 salmon fillets, cut into four pieces
4 slices of bacon
2 tsp avocado oil
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
- Turn on the oven, then set it to 375 degrees F and let it preheat.
- Meanwhile, place a skillet pan, place it over medium-high heat, add oil
and let it heat.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and black pepper, wrap each salmon fillet
with a bacon slice, then add to the pan and cook for 4 minutes, turning
- Then transfer skillet pan containing salmon into the oven and cook salmon
for 5 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve salmon with mayonnaise
Nutrition: 190.7 Calories; 16.5 g Fats; 10.5 g Protein; 0 g Net Carb; 0 g Fiber